Here’s a good article on why California (where I called home for 19 years) is such a basket case:
- THE PERFECT STORM
- CALIFORNIA BEGETS A NATIONAL LOSS OF INNOCENCE
- ONE-PARTY RULE IN CALIFORNIA
- THE DISHONESTY OF SOCIALIST ONE PARTY-RULE
- MUCH OF OBAMA’S AGENDA IS ALREADY IN PLACE IN CALIFORNIA
- THERE’S HOPE FOR A SECOND GREAT CALIFORNIA TAX REVOLT
Although I am not so sure about there being “hope” for a tax revolt.
One thought on “What’s up with California?”
I am a native of Southern California and this state is dying. Businesses are leaving to Texas, Arizona, Idaho and other business friendly states. The socialists control California and its a one party state with no hope. I am looking to leave to Idaho, North or South Dakota, Texas or any other state where there is freedom.